b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Reader's Hebrew Bible: errata request

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "A. Philip Brown II" <philipbrown AT apbrown2.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Reader's Hebrew Bible: errata request
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:17:54 -0400

Shalom, B-Haverim!

I'm sure most of you are aware that Zondervan has released A Reader's Hebrew
Bible this month and it is available online at Amazon as well as other
bookstores.

As the one responsible for making any corrections to the volume, I would
like to request that you report any errata you find in the volume to
readershebrew AT gmail.com. Any errors, no matter how small, will be
appreciated.

Todah rabah!

Philip Brown

www.apbrown2.net

Exegetical Thoughts <http://exegeticalthoughts.blogspot.com/> and Biblical
Theology

  • [b-hebrew] Reader's Hebrew Bible: errata request, A. Philip Brown II, 03/25/2008