b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] The root SLH

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Isaac Fried" <if AT math.bu.edu>
  • To: <pporta AT oham.net>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] The root SLH
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 16:40:24 +0200

Pere,

I will give you a detailed response, but first explain to me this. SALITA of Psalms 119:118 is translated by the NAB as 'reject', [the KJV has it as 'trodden down']. Is this translation correct, and if yes how do we know it to be so?

Isaac Fried, Boston University

----- Original Message ----- From: <pporta AT oham.net>