b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] P.S. Re: 6-Month "Year"

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Bryant J. Williams III" <bjwvmw AT com-pair.net>
  • To: "b-hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Shoshanna Walker" <rosewalk AT concentric.net>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] P.S. Re: 6-Month "Year"
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 07:52:31 -0800

Dear Shoshanna,

Not All Academics agree with Jim's statement. In fact, most Academics are from
the conservative side of the debate and they do not agree with Jim's
statement.
They believe that the ALL of the dates, ages, names, etc. are perfectly
believable UNLESS, and I say again, UNLESS the context and literary genre
expressly states otherwise.

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III