b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 20: 1

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "biblical hebrew" <jcr.bhebrew AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Shoshanna Walker" <rosewalk AT concentric.net>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 20: 1
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 11:26:24 +0100

Dear Admin,

In the interests of keeping the level of discussion as pleasant as possible
for all, can something please be done about the series of unnecessary racist
comments that have recently entered into an otherwise interesting linguistic
discussion. I don't know about other list members but I personally feel that
these comments do little to enrich discussion but much to offend a large
group of people and also do much in lowering the international image of our
list.

http://www.lamie.org/hebrew Thesis 1 - Aleppo codex machine translation
http://www.lamie.org/lad-sim.doc Thesis 2 - language acquisition simulation