b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] fonts problem

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "K. Wieske" <kenw.info AT mac.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] fonts problem
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 13:52:50 -0300

Thank you Peter and Karl for the prompt and helpful answers both on and off-list.

The http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/b-hebrew page is not very intuitively organized, but I finally figured out that at the very end of the page there is a field where you can enter the email address with which you're subscribed to b-hebrew. You then click on "unsubscribe or edit options", which brings you to a page where you enter your password. This in turn brings you to a page of options.

I was going to switch to individual posts, as Peter recommended, when I suddenly noticed that my daily digest setting was "receive in plain text". I simply changed it to MIME, and voilá, I am now happily reading the Hebrew characters instead of the question marks.

I had originally intended to search the archives on this topic, but there does not seem to be an easy way to search all the archives at once for a certain keyword.

Kenneth Wieske, VDM
kenw.info AT mac.com

CP 5184 Vera Cruz, km 10 Aldeia
R. Lídia Delgado do Prado, 333
Aldeia, Camaragibe
Pernambuco, Brazil
54.786-580

  • Re: [b-hebrew] fonts problem, K. Wieske, 08/10/2007