b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] is something wrong with the archives?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Steve Miller" <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: <JCR128 AT student.anglia.ac.uk>, <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] is something wrong with the archives?
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 14:27:56 -0400

Kenneth,
James Read's emails come thru with repetition inserted into the middle of
his emails. They are not really cut off, but apparently this is the same as
what you describe in the archives.

But James' last one below came thru ok. I don't know if it was the spaces
that helped. I think more likely it worked ok because the text was < 1 page.

James,
Maybe you are using some option like send html AND plain text both. Look at
your email options.

-Steve Miller
Detroit
Www.voiceInWilderness.info
When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy. (Matthew
2:10)