b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] is something wrong with the archives?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "JAMES CHRISTIAN READ" <JCR128 AT student.anglia.ac.uk>
  • To: greifer AT hotmail.com
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] is something wrong with the archives?
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 15:44:44 +0100

I think it's more of a bug with the netmail webmail
client interface that the university uses rather than
a problem with the archiver software. Not much that
can be done about it really. Netmail is owned by Novell
and until they are willing to admit that there
software is buggy and actually do something about it
then the best I can do is to include lots of spaces at
the end of the message to make it clear where the
natural text ends and the mindless repetition begins.
Like this: