b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Definite Article 7:14

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Harold Holmyard <hholmyard3 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Definite Article 7:14
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:12:31 -0500

Dear Isaac,
David,

I can only repeat it. What I am saying should be crystal clear to you. You recall "the definite pronoun" but without telling us what this "the" is, nor explaining to us what is this "the" pronouning for.

HH: Your statement is not clear to me either. We were discussing the definite article, not the definite pronoun, weren't we?

Yours,
Harold Holmyard