b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] New Moderator: Yigal Levin

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter Kirk <peter AT qaya.org>
  • To: george.athas AT moore.edu.au
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] New Moderator: Yigal Levin
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:36:40 +0100

On 17/04/2007 06:59, George Athas wrote:
Dear Members,

As of late last year, Bryan Rocine 'retired' from being a moderator of
B-Hebrew (though he continues to be an active member of the forum). Bryan had
been a moderator for about a decade, and we would like to thank him publicly
for his invaluable efforts over these years.

In light of Bryan's retirement, the moderation team, in consultation with
Bryan, invited Yigal Levin to fill the vacancy amongst the moderators. We're
delighted to announce that Yigal accepted our invitation, and took up active
moderation duties in late March.

We apologise that this was not communicated earlier, but the moderators have
had their hands quite full in recent weeks with other pressing matters.

The moderation team of B-Hebrew now consists of:

- Kirk Lowery (Philadephia, PA, USA)
- George Athas (Sydney, Australia)
- Yigal Levin (Tel Aviv, Israel)

The list owner is Jonathan Robie.

We hope you will all welcome Yigal to his new position as a moderator of
B-Hebrew.

Thanks for the announcement, and welcome indeed. It is good to have such an international and otherwise varied team.

--
Peter Kirk
E-mail: peter AT qaya.org