b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] religious debates

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Yohanan bin-Dawidh" <yohanan.bin.dawidh AT gmail.com>
  • To: "kenneth greifer" <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] religious debates
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 05:43:18 -0500

Shalom Kenneth,

I think the reason is that even though sometimes religious subjects begin to
be debated on B-Hebrew, it is not the initial focus of the discussion, it
merely turns to such. On www.theologyweb.com it is the main focus of the
discussion.

Yohanan

On 4/15/07, kenneth greifer <greifer AT hotmail.com> wrote:

Every so often, people start debating religious subjects on B-Hebrew. I am
just wondering, why don't they just agree to meet at another discussion
forum that allows those kinds of debates. I know one site that allows
this,
but maybe other people can recommend sites they prefer.

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/

It is easy to join that discussion forum, and you just have to pick a
section to debate in.

Kenneth Greifer
USA