b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Re. SAFAITIC INSCRIPTION-->INFORMATIONPLEEEEEEEEZZZZZEEEE!!!!!!

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Kevin Riley" <klriley AT alphalink.com.au>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Re. SAFAITIC INSCRIPTION-->INFORMATIONPLEEEEEEEEZZZZZEEEE!!!!!!
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:20:06 +1000 (AUS Eastern Standard Time)

Just be aware that many of theses languages have variant names/spellings in
English and other languages - You may need to google "safahitic" and
safatenic" as well as "safaitic" to find the articles you want. "Thamudic"
also appears as "thamudenic", "sabaean as "sabean", "sabaic", "himyaritic"
etc. Sometimes a more generic search like "south Arabian" will be helpful.

Kevin Riley