b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 49, Issue 3 Sirach 3:17

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "thebodyofjesusthenazoraion AT juno.com" <thebodyofjesusthenazoraion AT juno.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 49, Issue 3 Sirach 3:17
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 22:04:41 GMT

God counts me too. I dont care what any church or anyone believes, I believe
this is an important scripture to understand. I cant find it in Hebrew just
in Greek. It seems to say that a bitter life is worse that death? I dont know
for sure.
Eva

FREE for 30 Days! - Holiday eCards from AmericanGreetings.com
http://track.juno.com/s/lc?s=197335&u=http://www.americangreetings.com/index.pd?c=uol5637