b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] fonts

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "K Randolph" <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] fonts
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 16:56:30 -0800

I have three Macs, a 7600 (eleven years old), a G4 MacMini and a
PowerBook, all running OS X.4.8. The OS comes with a few Hebrew fonts.

Go to system preferences, then to international, to set up which
languages and fonts you want to use.

The biggest idiosyncrasies you will probably run into are not Mac
related, but connected with email programs. Some email programs, both
client and server, can handle unicode, others cannot.

Karl W. Randolph.