b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Karl and others - question marks instead ofsomethingelse???

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: David Kummerow <farmerjoeblo AT hotmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Karl and others - question marks instead ofsomethingelse???
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 09:44:20 +1100

Yes, that's the same for me. I prefer not to be swamped by separate emails, but get the digest version (while sometimes checking the archives if I want to stay with a topic).

Digest + plain text gave ???? for Hebrew.
Digest + MIME gives Hebrew for Hebrew.

Anyway, that's the settings that work for me too.

Regards,
David Kummerow.

I get the digest, and when my account setting was "plain text", Hebrew came
out as question marks. Since I have switched to MIME, Hebrew has displayed
properly. I suppose plain text + digest is the combination that doesn't work
for Hebrew.

Stephen Shead

  • Re: [b-hebrew] Karl and others - question marks instead ofsomethingelse???, David Kummerow, 11/23/2006