b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew/Greek internet parsing resource?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Steve Miller" <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "'David Couric'" <Couric AT dcccd.edu>, <b-greek AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew/Greek internet parsing resource?
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 19:59:14 -0500

The Online Bible program, available for free from www.onlinebible.net has
KJV with Strongs #'s. For verbs, it gives 2 Strongs #'s: 1 for the Hebrew
word, and another giving the aspect and whether it is Hiphil, Niphil etc. It
does not give you the gender or person.

I use it together with BHSSTR, which is BHS with Strong's #'s. That way I
can match the Hebrew word with the same Strongs # to the English displayed
above it.

For Greek there are various Greek Texts (Byzantine & Wescott-Hort at least)
and LXXM (LXX with Morphology) which give the full parsing for each word.

-Steve Miller
Detroit
www.voiceinwilderness.info
He that follows after righteousness and mercy finds life, righteousness, and
honour. (Proverbs 21:21)