b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 45, Issue 30 The Name

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "thebodyofjesusthenazoraion AT juno.com" <thebodyofjesusthenazoraion AT juno.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 45, Issue 30 The Name
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 20:15:53 GMT

Harold H.

NAU John 5:43 "I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if
another comes in his own name, you will receive him.
You have a Name, If I look you up on people search I can find your SS, birth
date, phone number where you live where you have lived. I know that is you.
If you tell me your name is the same as your Father's name it will be the
same name and different ss card different address etc, but the same name.
Yeshoshua or Jesus is not the name of his father, he said many would come
saying I am the Christ or Messisah and deceive many. Many is alot of people.
No one likes to be deceived. If he told Paul his name and he told the
soldiers his name, If Peter used his name dont you think that would be his
name? and if other people come saying something else is his name is he not
saying that that is a lie and dont believe it? Even if they do great things?
His name is important to me because it will reflect his fathers name and that
is who I want to worship and be like.
there is a scripture that says we receive a blessing when we think on The
Name.
Eva Ritsema