b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] observations

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "K Randolph" <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Shoshanna Walker" <rosewalk AT concentric.net>
  • Cc: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] observations
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 20:55:00 -0700

Shoshanna:

I have been in discussions with people of many different faiths within
Judaism and Christianity. I found it interesting to watch differences
between liberal and orthodox Jews, where liberal Jews used the exact
same arguments against orthodox Jews as liberal "Christians" use
against orthodox Christians, and the responses from the orthodox also
was the same in both groups. The biggest difference between orthodox
Christians and orthodox Jews is more like the difference between
orthodox Christians and Roman Catholics. This is just my experience.

Karl W. Randolph.