b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Harold: Re: To Harold: Tanach book order - different in Christian Bibles

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Shoshanna Walker <rosewalk AT concentric.net>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Harold: Re: To Harold: Tanach book order - different in Christian Bibles
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 10:27:02 -0500

I never even heard of it - at first I thought he meant Encyclopedia Judaica

Shoshanna

*Even* the Jewish Encyclopedia?? Why is it that I never see a Jew
citing this as his authority for anything? We cite law codes and
commentaries. We do not cite the Jewish Encyclopedia. It is simply not
the authority on these matters.

Yonah