b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Tanach book order - different in Christian Bibles

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Shoshanna Walker <rosewalk AT concentric.net>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Tanach book order - different in Christian Bibles
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:18:35 -0500

Even if he only got his visions from angels and not from G-d directly?

Also, no one answered my question - was he verified by the Sanhedrin?

In order to be verified by the Sanhedrin, a self proclaimed prophet had to undergo a test, and if even just one of the things he prophecized didn't come to pass, then he failed.

Shoshanna

I think our discussions have made it clear that there are good grounds
for considering Daniel a prophet quite apart from any Christian
interpretations.