b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] I need your help

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Yonah Mishael" <yonahmishael AT gmail.com>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] I need your help
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 21:48:47 -0500

What? Now B-Hebrew has become a home for the demon-possessed? What the
heck is this nonsense?

Yonah

On 8/24/06, Freedfromevil AT aol.com <Freedfromevil AT aol.com> wrote:

I need your help. Is there anyone there who can translate this for me? A
girl I know has been speaking in Hebrew and she doesn't even know Hebrew and
she's been trying to kill herself. She said something in her head said to
type this exactly -

yetzer hara Lauren shabuim
soren holst sh at teol ku dk
barach atah adonai elohcina melech el shaddai

Can you please help. She is writing on her mirrors in lipstick things in
Hebrew and on the floor and dresser. We do not know what is going on! All I
could do was type the words in as search queries to try and find out what
they
mean. Her name is Lauren. Please help us.

Thank you so much. No, this is not a joke at all. We are desperate to help
this girl. I was pretty shocked that the second line led me to this email
address!

Sincerely,
Kasia Coe