b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Right to Left Processing

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Larry Baden" <llbaden AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "George Athas" <george.athas AT moore.edu.au>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Right to Left Processing
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:51:55 -0500

George,

I am not certain, but I think the later versions of MS Word have that
ability, with the Hebrew language font installed.

Larry Baden
5122 Lenox Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63119

"I remember thinking at the end of those two hours, if all this is true and
the power of God is available to heal the sick, to care for the broken, to
comfort the sad, to encourage the broken, the defeated and so forth, then
what else would one want to do between now and the return of
st?" ---- John Wimber