b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Circularity and other issues of logic

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Joel Stucki" <joel AT stucki.ws>
  • To: "Yitzhak Sapir" <yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew list <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Circularity and other issues of logic
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:16:50 -0700

> > Gen 49:25 The parallelism $mym/thwm immediately
> > follows )l )byk/$dy, which is clearly a divine
> >
> ...not!

I don't know where or how to start? Shaday and )el )abika are
definitely divine. At least, I think so. So how do I respond?
"..is too!"?

It certainly would make for shorter posts :)

Might I recommend there is no need to carry a discussion further when
it has reached this point. We all have different perspectives, let's
just clearly express our thoughts and not worry about converting
others to any particular point of view. At the end of the day each of
us knows that he/she is the only one who can be right anyway :)

Joel Stucki