b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Question on Canaanite Archeology

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Carl Christensen" <cwbachur AT gmail.com>
  • To: Yitzhak <yitzhaksapir AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Question on Canaanite Archeology
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 18:41:51 -0400

Hello Yitzak,

I am Carl Christensen, a new member. Could you please direct me to specfic
examples to which you are refering?

Yitzak wrote:
"That someone arriving in Israel, who is coming through
the Jordan river, has come from Aram or that he came from Egypt in
a round-about way? If that is not enough, the idea that the Israelites
came from the north is (I think) more consistent archaeologically."

Thank you for your assistance

Sincerely,
Carl Christensen
Maryland, USA

--
אשרי־אדם לא יחשב יהוה לו עון ואין ברוחו רמיה