b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Makor Publishing Contact Info

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Brak <Brak AT neo.rr.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Makor Publishing Contact Info
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 02:27:11 -0500

Does anyone have the contact info for Makor Publishing - preferibly their email address.

The reason I ask is because I am trying to find a copy of their publication "HaMoshe Chumshe Torah" which contain fascimilies for the Hillely Codex.

Any info on getting a hold of either please let me know.

--

John Steven

"If you don't behave as you believe, you will end by believing as you behave."
-Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen.

  • [b-hebrew] Makor Publishing Contact Info, Brak, 06/22/2006