b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] No mail option

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "B. M. Rocine" <brocine AT twcny.rr.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] No mail option
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 15:19:33 -0400

Dear James,

You may go there to unsubscribe or edit your membership options (see the very bottom of the web page). One of the options available to you is to disable your mail delivery. Checking the "disable" option will allow you to remain a member without getting the mail.

Regards,

Bryan

JAMES CHRISTIAN READ wrote:
Actually in light of recent discussions about the mail system I would like to
ask if it is possible to configure the system such that I receive no mails
from b-hebrew whatsoever.

The webmail facility for this email doesn't allow me to blacklist email
addresses.

I use the archives to view new messages but need to be a member to post.
Receiving all the messages from the list means that my webmail account fills
up extremely quickly and when I am forced to do spring cleaning I often end
up deleting useful off list messages confusing them for messages that exist
in the archive.

So, in short, is it possible to not receive list mail but still be a member
of the mailing list?