b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Text available for statistical study ?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Tony Bowden <bhebrew AT tmtm.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Text available for statistical study ?
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 18:31:43 +0100

On Mon, May 08, 2006 at 08:57:27AM -0500, Karl Randolph wrote:
> Check out http://www.crosswire.org/index.jsp which
> has a wide variety of texts available

On a similar note, does anyone know of a source for a downloadable copy
of any of the lexicons (ideally Brown Driver Briggs, but Strong's would
do at a pinch)? I can find a wide range of sites which allow me to search
these online, or to use as plugins to their downloadable software, so
the raw text or a database version must exist somewhere - but I haven't
had any success so far in finding one.

Thanks

Tony