b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] New Rabbinic/Mishnaic Hebrew Study Group

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Berel Beyer <berelbeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] New Rabbinic/Mishnaic Hebrew Study Group
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 10:50:48 -0500

Hello all,

Some of you may be interested (or know someone may be) in a new
Rabbic/Mishnaic Hebrew study group that will be using An Introductory
Grammar
of Rabbinic Hebrew by Miguel Perez Fernandez (Brill Academic
Publishers, March, 1999; ISBN: 9004109048 ).

The group is set to begin in late January. See the following for more
information (follow the link for the announcement about the
Rabbinic/Mishnaic group):