b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] What? Where? Ehud & Eglon

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] What? Where? Ehud & Eglon
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 01:32:53 -0500

Yigal:

Quite frankly, I don't know what to do with the -DN. Could
this be one of those unique things? This is prose, so I
didn't see the parallelism between it and the following
verse, except that they both indicate a movement towards.

As for MSDRWN, that is the forecourt, where people are
set in order to see the king.

Karl W. Randolph.