b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Tanach Comparison

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Veiros <veiros AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Tanach Comparison
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 15:54:11 -0800 (PST)

Yahoo newsgroup "Messianic_Apologetic ยท Is Yeshua the
Messiah of Tanach ?" referred me to your group in
regards to a post I made there recently. I search for
a diligent answer to it.

*{BTW. At first I went to:
http://www.ibiblio.org/bhebrew/
althought b-hebrew gateway link wasn't working
Then I found a better link:
and here I am.}

Here is the thead from Messianic_Apologetic:
Mon Nov 7, 2005 9:05 am