b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Lev 21:18 - Passive Participle

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Lev 21:18 - Passive Participle
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 16:10:01 -0500

Peter:

I was making the argument that Jack may be correct as to
how he understands XRM, and if so, then all uses of XRM
reflect the same action with the same spelling. Only Arabic
differs. If Jack is correct, then the evidence contradicts the
claim that these uses reflect different roots.

Karl W. Randolph.