b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Bibliography request on -he suffixes

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Andrew Wergeland <Andrew.Wergeland AT mf.no>
  • To: "Heard, Christopher" <Christopher.Heard AT pepperdine.edu>
  • Cc: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Bibliography request on -he suffixes
  • Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 09:42:46 +0200

Are any of the notes on pages 277-282 in Joüon-Muraoka helpful? I'm sure you've already looked there.

Andrew

Heard, Christopher wrote:

Hello all,
Aside from standard teaching and reference grammars, can any of you recommend good bibliography on the use
and syntax of the "paragogic ה [H]," and especially how to distinguish a "paragogic ה
[H]" from a "directional ה [H]"?
(I certainly don't want to tell anybody what to say or not say, but please
understand that I am looking for _bibliography_, for published academic
sources, not individual listers' ideas on this subject.)
Todah rabbah!
Chris--R. Christopher HeardAssistant Professor of ReligionPepperdine
UniversityMalibu, California
90263-4352http://faculty.pepperdine.edu/cheardhttp://www.iTanakh.orghttp://www.semioticsandexegesis.info_______________________________________________b-hebrew
mailing
listb-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.orghttp://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/b-hebrew