b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] END OF THREAD: Re: PS Re: Fwd: Re: YHWH

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "George Athas" <gathas AT hotkey.net.au>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] END OF THREAD: Re: PS Re: Fwd: Re: YHWH
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:09:16 +1000

Dear Members,

This thread has clearly gone beyond the bounds of decorum, and therefore has
no place on this forum. I urge everyone involved in this thread to desist
from any further comment on this matter . At B-Hebrew we welcome people of
all backgrounds and beliefs and discussions on the list must not include
attack of anyone's personal faith. If members persist with such attacks, the
chair staff will be forced to take action against them.

I urge your co-operation in this matter.

GEORGE ATHAS
Fellow Chairman, B-Hebrew Forum