b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Update of the Unicode/XML WLC Tanach of 19 July 2005

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Update of the Unicode/XML WLC Tanach of 19 July 2005
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:01:41 -0500

To all, particularly those using Mac and Linux:

I don't know when this was changed, but this unicode Tanakh
is now accessable to all unicode browsers. That section in
the source that looked like a translation table was removed
and now it reads clearly in Safari, Camino and other
browsers where it originally appeared as gibberish.

Thanx for the effort, Christopher.

Karl W. Randolph.