b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Jer 52:12 vs 2 Kings 25:8

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kgraham0938 AT comcast.net
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Jer 52:12 vs 2 Kings 25:8
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 13:01:44 +0000

Hey Karl, I think that your answer is possible. I got an answer from a guy
on the text criticism site who suggested that maybe the error occured during
the copying of a paleo-Hebrew script when the unpointed letters were less
distinguishable.

That makes sense as well, since I don't see a variant listed anywhere. Or as
you say maybe both accounts are correct.
--
Kelton Graham
KGRAHAM0938 AT comcast.net