b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Re: Viewing the Unicode/XML version of the Westminster Leningrad Codex

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dave Washburn <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Re: Viewing the Unicode/XML version of the Westminster Leningrad Codex
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 18:35:10 -0600

Wow. What a great site. I have pointed my students to it already.

On a related note, I need to figure out how to work a keyboard layout for
Unicode Hebrew under Linux. I can use the character map and select one
character at a time, but that's rather time-consuming. Anybody have any
ideas?

--
Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur

  • [b-hebrew] Re: Viewing the Unicode/XML version of the Westminster Leningrad Codex, Dave Washburn, 05/01/2005