b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] ME BEING PROVOCATIVE?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "wattswestmaas" <wattswestmaas AT eircom.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] ME BEING PROVOCATIVE?
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 19:25:15 +0100

SOMEONE WROTE:

Whoa.
If you think that your statement below has relevance to this list (the
subject is Biblical Hebrew, not theology) please provide evidence for your
claim.
Otherwise it is not appropriate to discuss on this list, and I will assume
that you are aware it is wildly provocative.

In a message dated 4/28/2005 1:32:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,