b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] PQD in English in 1 Sam 15 (My response)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Bearpecs AT aol.com
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] PQD in English in 1 Sam 15 (My response)
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:12:17 EDT

Whoa.
If you think that your statement below has relevance to this list (the
subject is Biblical Hebrew, not theology) please provide evidence for your
claim.
Otherwise it is not appropriate to discuss on this list, and I will assume
that you are aware it is wildly provocative.

In a message dated 4/28/2005 1:32:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,