b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Grammatical extension of Magnanimity???

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "wattswestmaas" <wattswestmaas AT eircom.net>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.Ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Grammatical extension of Magnanimity???
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:54:48 +0100

I really can not remember who what or where, it is just one of those
thoughts that seem to pop up by asociation for some reason (that or old
age)! Anyway my question is this: Is there any truth in this statement
that -- 'JaH (as in yod heh and not the name of God) prefixed to a noun or
suffixed(?) can be seen as a grammatical extension of magnanimity'? If this
is totaly stupid please forgive me but I am sure that I read this somewhere
in some rabbinical literature.

Thankyou, Chris Watts.

  • [b-hebrew] Grammatical extension of Magnanimity???, wattswestmaas, 04/28/2005