b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] TT:NAH in Ps 8 a corruption?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: kgraham0938 AT comcast.net
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.Ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] TT:NAH in Ps 8 a corruption?
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:37:08 +0000

Hey what does everyone think about Psalm 8:1

'A$ER TT:NAH HODKA, do you think this [TT:NAH]is a corruption of the second
masculine NTTH or imperfect TTN.

Because this translation I am getting "in all the earth which gives you honor
upon the heavens." And that is not making sense. This imperative is
throwing me off here.

--
Kelton Graham
KGRAHAM0938 AT comcast.net