b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] audio hebrew OT

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Tigran Aivazian <tigran AT bibles.org.uk>
  • To: Jim West <jwest AT highland.net>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org, biblical-studies AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] audio hebrew OT
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:25:41 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, Jim West wrote:

listers may be interested to know that Safra has produced the Hebrew Bible on cd.

http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2005/3/emw219254.htm

It says "Torah only", not the whole Hebrew Bible. And is it actually FREE or not? I didn't see this bit as I only briefly looked using lynx(1) text-based browser :)

I have two different recordings of the entire Hebrew Bible in MP3 format. One medium quality which fits on a single CD (702M, just about fits) and another very high quality which fits on a single DVD or 3 CDs (i.e. Torah Neviim Kethuvim --- natural division into 3 parts)

Shalom
Tigran

PS. I also have many other important things to do with the Scriptures (e.g. Hebrew NT in mp3, Greek NT in mp3, all[most all] Biblical manuscripts (both Hebrew and Greek) and printed editions (both ancient and not so ancient) in PDF etc etc :)