b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] massorah

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Bearpecs AT aol.com
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] massorah
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 17:00:48 EST

Does anyone know of an email list for massoretic studies?
My BHS on Ex 28:32 indicates that there are six times in Torah in which the
word lo spelled lamed-waw is immediately followed by the word lo spelled
lamed-alef; but I have found seven such instances (Gen 28:1, Gen 47:18, Ex
28:32,
Deut 21:16, Deut 23:17, Deut 25:5, Deut 32:5). The only verse of these
which does not have the same massoretic note is Deut 21:16. (Although in
that
verse there is an athnaH on the first lo, that is also the case in Deut
23:17,
so apparently that is not an issue.)

  • [b-hebrew] massorah, Bearpecs, 02/06/2005