b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Bible Exhibit

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jim West <jwest AT highland.net>
  • To: b-greek AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org, crosstalk2 AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Bible Exhibit
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 18:52:47 -0500

I hope this is not off topic but I learned just an hour ago of an exhibit, "The Dead Sea Scrolls to the English Bible" which is coming to Knoxville, Tn, Feb 5th. If anyone (besides me) is in driving range, you might find it of interest as it includes fragments of everything from the DSS to the Greek papyri and printed versions like Gutenberg and Wycliffe.

The website of the exhibit is:
http://inkandblood.com/index.php

Best

Jim

Jim West, ThD

http://biblical-studies.blogspot.com Biblical Theology Weblog

  • [b-hebrew] Bible Exhibit, Jim West, 01/07/2005