b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Hebrew fonts for Microsoft Word and the HTML

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "rpunkboy AT netzero.com" <rpunkboy AT netzero.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Hebrew fonts for Microsoft Word and the HTML
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 17:16:30 GMT

I'm having problems finding a suitable program in which to do Hebrew word
processing. I bought Dagesh Pro, it works great, but the files do not import
to Word. I have used SIL Ezra font's, but I'm having a difficult time getting
them to write right-to-left. What is the best option for hebrew word
processing for writing/publishing?

Also, I am composing my own website, what is the most common Hebrew Font for
HTML web pages?

Thanks,

Robby Martin (Seattle, WA)

NetZero Gift Certificates
Give the gift of Internet access this holiday season.
http://www.netzero.com/give