b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Intermediate Hebrew Books?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dave Washburn <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Intermediate Hebrew Books?
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:36:07 -0700

Ken,
When you describe J-M as "newer" do you mean "newer than WOC" or "newer than
GKC"? I know that Jouon is much older than WOC, but I'm also wondering how
much revising Muraoka did on it, and how much is just translation into
English? I've used the older Jouon before but not the J-M upgrade; could
some folks give me your reviews of it?