b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Question concerning "Effected Object Accusative"

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "rpunkboy AT netzero.com" <rpunkboy AT netzero.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Question concerning "Effected Object Accusative"
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 18:59:44 GMT

After checking my grammars and ATLA, I haven't been able to find anything on
the "Effected Object Accusatve in Hebrew, except the short mention of it in
O'Connor (10.2.1f, p. 166). Does anyone know of any studies (books, articles)
on this topic?

Robby

Get your name as your email address.

  • [b-hebrew] Question concerning "Effected Object Accusative", rpunkboy AT netzero.com, 10/01/2004