b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Hebrew month names

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Banyai AT t-online.de (Michael Banyai)
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Hebrew month names
  • Date: 31 Aug 2004 19:37 GMT

Dear Yigal,

thanks for your response. I am quite busy these days but I´ll answer your
critique as soon as possible this week.

I read your mail: all in all very pertinent objections, but I am prepared to
offer a meaningfull counter to all. I´ll offer than "en passant" an answer on
Peter Kirk´s objections too.

Best regards,

Bányai Michael
Stuttgart