b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Paragraph marks in Hebrew text

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Gerald A. Klingbeil" <kling AT uap.edu.ar>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Paragraph marks in Hebrew text
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 10:35:27 -0300

Dear Bill

I found the following chapter to be a good introduction to
the topic. It is part of a volume focusing upon delimitation
criticism, which I reckon is a helpful tool.

Marjo C. A. Korpel, "Introduction to the Series Pericope," in
Delimitation Criticism. A New Tool in Biblical Scholarship (ed. Marjo
C. A. Korpel and Josef M. Oesch; Pericope. Scripture as Written and
Read in Antiquity 1; Assen: Van Gorcum, 2000), 1-50.

I have written a book review on the entire volume that has appeared in
Journal of Hebrew Scriptures 4 (2002-2003) and is available online
at: http://www.arts.ualberta.ca/JHS/reviews/review054.htm.

I hope that helps and provides some food for thought :-) All
the best

Gerald

Dr. Gerald A. Klingbeil
River Plate Adventist University, 25 de Mayo 99
3103 Libertador San Martin, Entre Rios, ARGENTINA

Professor of OT and ANE Studies
Director of Research Institute/Theology Faculty
Editor DavarLogos

Tel +54-343-491-0010
FAX +54-343-491-0300
E-mail kling AT uap.edu.ar

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0434-1, 08/17/2004
Tested on: 8/17/2004 10:35:29 AM