b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Radak (david kimhi) grammarian around 12th century

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Joseph I. Lauer" <josephlauer AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "wattswestmaas" <wattswestmaas AT eircom.net>, "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.Ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Radak (david kimhi) grammarian around 12th century
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 18:14:43 -0400

Chris asked about the works of the Radak (R. David Kimhi) and for
critiques of his treatments on grammar.
While I am familiar with (and use) his Biblical commentary, the
following simply provides a website where information about the Kimhis and
their works (as well as the works of others) can be viewed.
The website is http://www.glaird.com and it is internally linked to
Kimhi-family materials beginning at http://www.glaird.com/contents.htm
The website was created by Gordon Laird, of Vancouver, British Columbia,
Canada. Mr. Laird was an accountant and retired in 1996 after serving as a
United Church Minister. Aside from Kimhi-related materials, his website
contains materials concerning him, his family and other items of interest to
him. His Email address is gordonlaird AT canada.com
Happy hunting!
Joseph I. Lauer
Brooklyn, New York