b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] The Garden of Eden Myth (Serpent, Adam, Eve & God)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Steve Downey" <swdee2003 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] The Garden of Eden Myth (Serpent, Adam, Eve & God)
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:38:46 +0000

Hi, I've just read youre Garden of Eden Myth page and found it very interesting.
I wonder if you could email the other texts you mentioned:
"Sabbath Origins and the Epic of Gilgamesh,"
"Hell's Pre-Christian Origins,"
"The Millenium, Christ's Thousand Year Reign (The Pre-Christain Origins
of),"
"The Pentateuch, A Second Temple Creation ? (Unraveling the Japheth
Mystery),"
+ are there any books you could recommened exploring the adam & eve myth?
Steve
p.s: I hope this email address is still valid, the page is dated 2000

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger today! http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

  • [b-hebrew] The Garden of Eden Myth (Serpent, Adam, Eve & God), Steve Downey, 07/10/2004