b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Ayin Dalet with suffixes.

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "wattswestmaas" <wattswestmaas AT eircom.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Ayin Dalet with suffixes.
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 22:52:23 +0200

Hi Chris,

Don't worry about your difficulty. I think you are asking about some tricky
words.

you wrote:

> Subject: Ayin dalet with suffixes

Thankyou Brian.

Would you then translate Numbers 24:20 in the sense of :'amalek is moviing
himself towrds his ultimately final end of anihalation'?

Would you then translate Micah 4:8 (referring to Migadal-Eder) in the sense
of 'the first kingdom is on its way to you and You are that point at which
it will culminate'?

I am just trying ok so please forgive me if I am totally missing it.

Thanks Chris.